Please carefully read the following notes:
- You may need to use a browser that is not Internet Explorer to register for and participate in these webinars. Chrome is the recommended browser, particularly for financial planning webinars.
- When participating in a webinar, please do not use NB Power’s VPN infrastructure. This is also true for when there is an option to replay any of the webinars.
- For the financial planning webinars: If you have more than 15 years until you retire, you should attend Getting the Most from your Money. If you are retiring sometime in the next 15 years, you should attend Retirement Income Strategies. It is not recommended to attend both sessions as the content overlaps. Please choose the one that suits your current life stage the best.
- All financial planning webinars are open to immediately family members, including spouses.
- The mental health workshops with Elizabeth Eldridge will be delivered via MS Teams. Details to attend this session will be send out prior to the event.
- Prior to registering for any workshop, please check in with your supervisor to ensure you are able to participate.
- Registration for the mental health workshops opens September 24, 2020. Registration for the financial planning workshops will be in October. Stay tuned!
What is Mental Health, Anyway?
Mental Health at Work: It Starts with Awareness
Get more life from your money - Part 1
Tuesday Nov 3: 10:00 am - 12:00 noon
Get more life from your money - Part 2
Thursday Nov 5: 1:00 pm - 3:40 pm
Retirement income strategies - Part 1
Wednesday Nov 4: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Retirement income strategies - Part 2
Thursday Nov 5: 9:00 am - 12:00 noon
Contact Ali Heighton:
Toll Free Tel: 1-877-437-0037
Toll Free Fax:1-800-723-1226
138 Neill Street Fredericton, NB E3A 2Z6